The online application portal for admissions will open from 1st Oct 2019 at 11. 00 a.m. and will remain open until 15th December 2019 at 5.00 p.m.
Kindly note the age criteria (both days inclusive) for the academic year 2020-2021
|Nursery||1st October 2016||30th September 2017|
|K 1||1st October 2015||30th September 2016|
|K 2||1st October 2014||30th September 2015|
|Grade 1||1st October 2013||30th September 2014|
|Grade 2||As per previous report card|
KINDLY DO NOT USE A MOBILE PHONE TO FILL IN THE APPLICATION as the form is designed to be completed on either a desktop or laptop computer.
Once the form is downloaded and filled, you need to come with the form to school along with the documents to confirm your admission.
Admissions are strictly on first come basis.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MOBILE NUMBER USED TO REGISTER WILL BE USED FOR ALL COMMUNICATION, STATUS UPDATES ETC. IN REGARD TO YOUR APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION.
You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the documents listed below (Pt. no. 2) to complete the online admission application form.
Please note that an Admission fee of ₹ 750 will be charged at the time of document verification.
If you are called for document verification via SMS, instructions are below:
- One parent must accompany the child for submission and verification of the printed form as well as all supporting documents.
- Parents must bring the original document as well as a copy of the following at the time of document verification:
- 3 – Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
- 1 – Passport size photo of Father and one of Mother
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH only. Official translation proof required if not in English.
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhar Card of Child
- Medical Certificate – only for disabled persons
- ID Proof of Mother & Father
Note: School contact Number – 9137691008
If you are facing technical issues with filling in the form please email us at: [email protected] .